⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2023-2024⚡
If you want to be a STEM Scholar, this is your opportunity. Vivant Foundation has announced the launch of its STEM Scholarship program 2023 for Filipinos.
Students who wish to pursue their education in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) degree programs in college can apply for this Scholarship and pursue their studies.
Table of Contents
- What is Vivant Foundation?
- Vivant Foundation’s STEM Scholarship Benefits
- Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Document Requirements
- Vivant Foundation STEM Scholarship Deadline
- How to Apply for Vivant Foundation’s STEM Scholarship
- Important links
What is Vivant Foundation?
The Vivant Foundation is the corporate social responsibility arm of the Vivant Group, an energy and infrastructure investment company. The Vivant Group, including its corporate foundation, operates on the basis of its core values of honor, excellence, and relationships.
In November 2014, Vivant Foundation, Inc. became an SEC-registered non-stock, non-profit, and its first projects began in 2015. The mission of Vivant Foundation is to empower the future through adaptive solutions that improve the everyday lives of the Filipinos.
The Foundation has served Filipinos extensively in the field of education by launching School safety programs, Distance learning support, Project Liadlaw, STEM Scholarships, Regional Science and Technology Fair, STEM Support program and EIM Assistance programs.
Vivant Foundation’s STEM Scholarship Benefits
Following are the benefits of STEM Scholarship 2023:
- Full Tuition Fees (this includes summer classes as well)
- Books Allowance
- Living Allowance
- School Uniform Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Graduating Clothing Allowance
- Miscellaneous Allowance
- Boat / Plane Subsidy
Eligible scholars will get these benefits as part of the Scholarship program
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Following are the eligibility criteria for a student to apply for Vivant Foundation’s STEM Scholarship:
- The student must be a graduating senior high school student within Region VII
- He / She should have at least 90% average for each of the grading periods immediately preceding assessment or screening
- The applicant must not have grade per subject lower than 85%; and
- Have active participation in the Regional Science and Technology Fair (RSTF)–7 within the last 4 years up to the year of screening is a plus but not necessary.
- He or She should have a total family household income of at most P200,000 per year.
- The student must enroll in STEM-related Courses in partner schools.
Following are the documents required to apply for the STEM Scholarship:
- Applicant must submit a Soft copy of Grade 12 Form 138 or Report Card, as applicable;
- A Soft copy of PSA-certified Birth Certificate.
- A Soft copy of Certificate of Good Moral, as applicable; and
- A Soft copy of parent’s ITR issued by the BIR; if the absence of ITR, the applicant must submit Certificate of Indigency issued by the Barangay.
Vivant Foundation STEM Scholarship Deadline
The last date to apply for Vivant Foundation’s STEM Scholarship is April 14, 2023 @ 5 P.M.
How to Apply for Vivant Foundation’s STEM Scholarship
All Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the Vivant Scholarship. Applicants will have to go through a Pre-Screening process to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Applicants must fill out the google form application (links given below) and upload the pre-screening requirements in the link below.
- Deadline for submission of applications both for Cebu and outside Cebu is APRIL 14, 2023 @ 5 P.M.
Applicants must note that all the Documents should be uploaded in PDF format.
Link to Google form: https://bit.ly/3HNH6HK.
Link to Downloadable Essay Template.
Get Latest Updates on Facebook
Join Phil Edukasyon Facebook Group for Philippine Scholarships, Education programs, Cash Assistance programs, Civil Service Exams and Government Job updates.