⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2023-2024⚡
Iskolar ni Juan Tech-Voc Scholarship 2023-2024 program is Open to apply for all eligible and interested Filipino students. The Iskolar ni Juan Scholarship is provided by the Gokongwei Brothers Foundation.
Table of Contents
- What is Iskolar ni Juan Tech-Voc Scholarship
- Iskolar ni Juan Tech-Voc Scholarship Benefits
- Who can apply for Scholarship
- When is the training for Batch 20?
- Course and Available Slots
- What is the Deadline to apply
- How to Apply for Iskolar ni Juan Tech-Voc Scholarship
- Important Links
What is Iskolar ni Juan Tech-Voc Scholarship
Under the Iskolar ni Juan Tech-Voc Scholarship, GBF provides a fully covered one-year scholarship to senior high school graduates interested in industrial machine operation.
For underprivileged SHS graduates, One-year of tech-voc training and employment at Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is available.
Gokongwei Brothers Foundation invites senior high school graduates to apply to Batch 20 of the GBF Tech-Voc Scholarship, an education-to-employment opportunity.
- Industry-standard training at the GBF Technical Training Center in Calamba & work immersion at Universal Robina Corporation
- NCII certification (TESDA-registered course)
- Job opportunity in URC (manufacturer of Jack ‘n Jill, C2, Great Taste)
Iskolar ni Juan Tech-Voc Scholarship Benefits
Following is the list of scholarship a Iskolar ni Juan Scholar will receive:
- Free tuition
- Free uniform & school supplies
- Free dorm
- Free fare
- Daily meal allowance
- OJT allowance
- Possible regular work at URC
Here is an expanded list of scholarship benefits:
Full subsidy on allowance and school fees
- Scholarship for deserving underprivileged youth that strive for quality tech-voc education and employment
- Inclusive of food, housing, school supplies, and uniform
7 months stay-in at GBF-Technical Training Center in Calamba, Laguna
- Free dormitory and access to school facilities and equipment
- 3,300 square meters state-of-the-art training center
- Hosts 12 industry-standard laboratories, meeting rooms, and classrooms
5 months On-the-Job training at any URC plant
- Acquire Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC II or Mechatronics Servicing NC II upon passing TESDA assessment
- Inclusive of OJT allowance
Employment opportunity in URC Plants after the program
- Employment opportunities: production/machine operator or machine maintenance technician
- Chance to work in a world-class manufacturing industry
Who can apply for Scholarship
Following is the criteria a candidate must meet to be eligible to apply for scholarship:
- Must be a Filipino Citizen
- He or She must be single and must be 18-25 years old
- Should be a Senior High School graduate
- No grade lower than 80% in Mathematics and Science
- The candidate must be from a family with an annual income not more than Php200,000
- Willing to study in Calamba, Laguna and relocate for work in URC factories in Tarlac, Pampanga, Pasig, Cavite, Laguna, Cebu, or Misamis Oriental
NOTE: Please note that students from anywhere in Philippines can apply for the scholarship
When is the training for Batch 20?
The training for Batch 20 is from November 2023 to November 2024
Course and Available Slots
Course is Mechatronics Servicing (NC II) and Available slots is 24 slots only.
What is the Deadline to apply
The GBF Iskolar ni Juan Scholarship 2023 is ongoing and is open to apply now.
The deadline to apply for Iskolar ni Juan Tech-Voc Scholarship 2023 is October 27, 2023.
How to Apply for Iskolar ni Juan Tech-Voc Scholarship
All interested and eligible applicants can apply for the GBF Iskolar ni Juan Tech-Voc Scholarship by visiting the online application portal and filling the application form from here: https://bit.ly/injbatch20.
Here are some important links related to the scholarship:
Link to Application form: https://bit.ly/injbatch20
Link to Check out the GBF TTC in Calamba, Laguna: https://bit.ly/4361TQ7
Get Latest Updates on Facebook
Join Phil Edukasyon Facebook Group for Philippine Scholarships, Education programs, Cash Assistance programs, Civil Service Exams and Government Job updates.