⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2023-2024⚡
All interested Filipinos can now apply for the Iskolar Ng Landbank Scholarship 2023. The LandBank of the Philippines recently announced the launch of a new scholarship program to help deserving dependents of agrarian reform beneficiaries (ARBs), small farmers, and fishermen around the country.
Under this Program,” the bank has contributed a total of P128 million to cover the educational fees of 360 scholars from 2023 to 2028.
Table of Contents
- Benefits of LandBank Scholarship
- What are the Qualifications
- What are the Eligible Courses
- How many Scholars will be Given?
- Partner State Colleges and Universities
- Trending Philippine Scholarships 2023
The theme of this year’s Iskolar ng LANDBANK Program is “600@60: Developing Scholars and Nurturing Talents Toward Dedicated to “Serving the Nation,” representing the Bank’s goal of 600 scholar graduates (including graduates from the Bank’s previous scholarship program) to celebrate LANDBANK’s 60th anniversary.
Ongoing Scholarship: SM Scholarship 2023
Benefits of LandBank Scholarship
The following are the benefits of the Iskolar Ng Landbank Scholarship:
- ₱100,000 per year to cover allowance and expenses for books, clothing, and other course requirements
- Special cash incentives for scholars who will graduate with honors.
- Graduates from this Scholarship will also be offered on-the-job (OJT) training in LANDBANK Branches and Lending Centers, including the Bank’s partner agencies and institutions.
Starting this year and continuing until 2028, this Scholarship will fund 60 new Filipino students each year.
Ongoing Scholarship: CDO City College Scholarship
What are the Qualifications
The qualifications required to apply for the scholarship are as follows:
- The applicant must have a minimum average grade point average of 90% or be in the top 10% of their class.
- The applicant must be the children or grandchildren of agrarian reform beneficiaries (ARBs) and small farmers and fishermen who have graduated from high school.
What are the Eligible Courses
There are 12 Eligible Courses
- Animal science,
- Food technology,
- Data analytics,
- Information technology,
- Agribusiness management,
- Industrial or management,
- Civil engineering and
- Mechanical engineering
How many Scholars will be Given?
Starting this year and continuing until 2028, the Iskolar Ng Landbank Scholarship will support 60 new Filipino scholars each year.
|For New Updates: Join Facebook Group to Get Notified about Ongoing and Upcoming Scholarships in Philippines|
Partner State Colleges and Universities
To begin, the state-owned bank would work with 12 State Colleges and Universities (SUCs) across the nation to accommodate scholars from the National Capital Region (NCR), Northern, Central, and Southern Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
Trending Philippine Scholarships 2023
Reference: LandBank Scholarship