⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2023-2024⚡
The Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES Scholarship) is a program of RA 10931 (Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act), which former president Rodrigo Roa Duterte signed and put into effect on August 3, 2017, as part of his priority legislative agenda. Free Tech-Voc Education and Training, Free Higher Education, and the Student Loan Program are all included in the program.
Table of Contents
- Additional Benefits available to TES Beneficiaries who are PWDs?
- Who is Eligible for TES Scholarship?
- How to apply for TES Scholarship?
- Video Guide
A eligible grantee will receive the following benefits:
LUCs, SUCs, and TESDA TTIs and LGU-run TVIs:
- Up to Php 40,000 per academic year for education related expenses, such as rental or purchase of computer, books and supplies, transportation, lodging and board expenses.
HEIs and Private TVIs
Students enrolled in private HEIs and TVIs are eligible for the following benefits (Sections 23 and 24 of IRR of RA 10931):
- For tuition and other educational fees, per academic year up to Php 20,000.
- Up to Up to Php 40,000 per academic year for education related expenses, including rental or purchase of computer, books and supplies, transportation, lodging and board expenses.
- Filipino citizen
- Have not been expelled from any HEIs
- Qualified under any future policies that the UniFAST Board will implement
- Enrolled in any SUCs, CHED-recognized LUCs, and programs of private schools that are in the CHED Registry
- Qualified for admission and retention requirements of your Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and have yet to exceed their Maximum Residency Policy or Maximum Residency Rule (MRR)
To be eligible for the countrywide TES assessment, both new and former grantees must meet the following documentary requirements:
- Assessment of Fees
- Photocopy of PWD ID (if applicable)
- Certificate of Residency (if applicable)
- Certification of Registration or Enrollment
Additional Benefits available to TES Beneficiaries who are PWDs?
Yes. Enrolled students in programs requiring a professional license or certification will be given up to Php 10,000, the one-time cost of receiving the first professional credentials or qualifications, along with notarial fees, review classes fees, insurance premium fees and documentation fees. (RA 10931, Section 23-e IRR)
Who is Eligible for TES Scholarship?
- Current TES grantees and ESGPPA beneficiaries
- Students not enrolled in Listahan 2.0 and ranked according to projected per capital household income based on UniFAST Board-required proof of income documents
- Listahan 2.0 students from the DSWD-National Household Targeting Office, ranked by estimated per capital household income
How to apply for TES Scholarship?
You can submit your online application here. More information will be available when it becomes available.
Upcoming Philippine Scholarships
Is TES Scholarship still available 2023?
How much is a TES scholarship?
How much is UniFAST TES scholarship?
Grantees enrolled in SUC or LUC will get P40,000, whereas grantees enrolled in private HEIs will be eligible to a maximum benefit of P60,000 (TES 1 + TES 2) every academic year (TES 2).
TES Scholarship Requirements
2. Photocopy of PWD ID (if applicable)
3. Certificate of Residency (if applicable)
4. Certification of Registration or Enrollment