⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2023-2024⚡
Are you a Senior High School graduate with good academic and co-curricular achievements searching for a Scholarship to help to pay for your college education? It seems you’re the one they’re looking for! Now is the time to apply for a Security Bank Scholarship!
The Scholarship for Better Communities Scholarship Program’s goal is to help deserving but poor students enrolled in Security Bank Foundation partner schools. The award is financially supported by Security Bank Foundation, and partner schools help with student screening, selection, and performance evaluation.
Table of Contents
- Security Bank Scholarship Benefits
- Non-Monetary Benefits:
- Eligibility Requirements
- Documentary Requirements for Scholarship
- What courses are eligible for the scholarship?
- What are the Security Bank Foundation’s partner schools?
- Application Period
- How to Apply for Scholarship
- Security Bank Scholarship 2023 – Video Guide
Security Bank Scholarship Benefits
Each scholar is eligible for the following benefits each academic year till he completes his higher education.
- A Stipend of Php 10,000 per month for maximum of 10 school months.
- No allotment of Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees due to “Free Tuition Law”.
- A Stipend of Php 5,000 per month for maximum of 10 school months.
- A Maximum of Php 100,000 of Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees per year.
Please keep in mind that financial assistance will only be granted up to a maximum amount per year and will be based on the number of months the programs are conducted and maintain to be conducted.
In addition to financial assistance, SBFI supports professional development through internship opportunities, participation in CSR initiatives, and attendance at training events hosted by partner universities.
Here are the eligibility requirements to apply for the scholarship:
- Should be graduating Grade 12 student from public or private school
- Have a latest General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 90% or its equivalent
- No parent should currently be employed or assigned in Security Bank
- No other existing scholarship except for discounts provided by the schools
- Must enroll in any of the 8 partner schools of Security Bank Inc. in NCR
- No other family member currently admitted to the scholarship within second degree of consanguinity or affinity
Documentary Requirements for Scholarship
Following is the list of documents required to apply for the Scholarship for all levels:
For Application purpose
The list of documents required for application are as follows:
- Birth Certificate of Scholar
- Portrait Photo of Scholar
- A Duly accomplished Online Application Form
- Proof of Admission / Acceptance Letter from any of the 8 Partner Schools
- Latest Grade 12 Report Card with Final General Weighted Average (up to latest available quarter grading, if no final GWA)
- Latest Parent/Guardian’s Income Tax Return (for employed) / Certificate of Indigency (for unemployed) / Copy of OFW Employment Contract with Compensation
Upon Admission to the scholarship program
The list of documents required upon admission to the scholarship program are as follows:
- The Certificate of Enrollment / Registration Card for A.Y. 2023-2024
- A Copy of Good Moral Certificate from the last school attended
- A Copy of school calendar for A.Y. 2023-2024
- Copy of Security Bank Internal Account Number (IAN) from the branch of account
- Copy of School Grading System (if the school does not use percentage [%] for grading)
- A Copy of Course/Program curriculum
- A Copy of Parent/Guardian’s Government Issued ID (for notary)
What courses are eligible for the scholarship?
Following is the list of eligible courses for the Scholarship:
- Accounting Information System/ Technology,
- Internal Auditing
- Financial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Management Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Business Analytics/ Statistics
- Data Science
- Computer Science/ Technology
- Information Systems/ Technology
What are the Security Bank Foundation’s partner schools?
The 8 partner schools of Security Bank Scholarship are as follows:
- Ateneo De Manila University
- Chiang Kai Shek College
- De La Salle University – Manila
- Far Eastern University – Manila
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- University of the Philippines – Diliman
- University of Santo Tomas
- Opening of Applications: May 2, 2023.
- The Deadline to apply for Security Bank Scholarship 2023 is June 30, 2023.
How to Apply for Scholarship
All Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Security Bank Scholarship 2023-2024 by visiting the Scholarship Online Application portal.
Security Bank Scholarship 2023 – Video Guide
The Security Bank Foundation Scholarship Program provides a great chance for financially underprivileged and deserving students in the Philippines to achieve their higher education dreams.
If you are eligible and want to apply for the scholarship, you must carefully prepare your application and submit all required documents to increase your chances of being chosen.
The Security Bank Foundation Scholarship Program shows the foundation’s mission to improving the lives of Filipino students by giving access to high-quality education. The program not only benefits students, but it also helps the country’s development by developing highly skilled and educated professionals who can have a good impact on society.
Finally, the Security Bank Foundation Scholarship Program is an excellent opportunity for Filipino students who are dedicated to their studies and wish pursue their education. By offering financial assistance, the program helps in breaking educational barriers and providing a path to a brighter future for eligible students.