⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2023-2024⚡
The Charity First Scholarship 2023 is open to apply for all eligible Filipino students who are pursuing college education. Charity First Foundation is a a non-profit organization and is registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 1, 2001.
The Charity First Foundation is committed to improving the quality of life of the marginalized sectors of the country through its main programs.
Table of Contents
- Scholarship Benefits
- Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Documentary Requirements
- Charity First Scholarship Partner Schools
- Scholarship Timeline and Deadline
- How to Apply for Charity First Scholarship
- Questions on Scholarship
The benefits of Charity First Scholarship are as follows:
- School and OJT uniform
- Daily meal allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Textbook, workbook, and manuals
- Lodging or dormitory fee and allowance
- Life skills and motivational seminar
- Fieldtrips (For Approval)
- Desktop and internet allowance
- Graduation Fees
- Use of Charity First Libraries and Facilities
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
Following is the eligibility criteria a student must meet to apply for charity first college scholarship:
- The applicant must be an incoming 1st and 2nd year college student.
- The Scholarship is Open to applicants 21 years old and below.
- He or She must be in economic need for scholarship.
- Must not be recipient of other scholarship or educational assistance.
- Should be a Metro Manila residence.
- Must not be living in a dormitory.
- Should have a general weighted average of 2.25 (85%) or better.
- The student must not have grades below 75% or no failing grades record.
- He or She must have passed the entrance exam of any four year or five year course (except for medicine, dentistry, physical therapy, tourism, B.S. interior design, hotel and restaurant management)
Here is the list of various documents required to apply for charity first scholarship:
- A Certified true copy of complete grades (Senior High, 1st year college)
- A Photocopy and original copy of latest school registration
- Photocopy and original copy of PSA birth certificate
- Photocopy and original copy of latest utility bills
- Original Copy of Barangay Certificate of Indigency
- A Printed copy of House Picture (Inside and Out)
- Autobiography or talambuhay
- Photocopy and original copy of Pantawid ID (if DSWD pantawid beneficiaries)
- DSWD social case study report (for scholarship purposes only)
- A Photocopy of valid ID with signatures
- 2 pieces of 2×2 picture with name tag
- Sketch of home address: Start from a major landmark or street going to your home address.
- Indicate barangay number and street names on the map for easy identification.
Charity First Scholarship Partner Schools
Following is the list of 8 Partner Schools of Charity First Foundation Scholarship:
- City Malabon University (Malabon Residents only)
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (Manila Residents only)
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa
- Philippine Normal University
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines- Manila Campus
- Technological University of the Philippines- Manila Campus
- Universidad De Manila
Scholarship Timeline and Deadline
Charity First College Scholarship is currently open and is open to apply.
The deadline is not announced yet. The scholarship is open to apply until August 2023.
How to Apply for Charity First Scholarship
All interested and eligible applicants must submit their documents personally at the Charity First Office for Initial screening.
- The Applicants will undergo a thorough screening based on the standards set by the Foundation.
- Successful applicants will be notified by the Charity First Foundation.
Note: Please note that applicants with incomplete document requirements will not be processed.
Questions on Scholarship
For more information on Scholarship. applicants can contact:
- Charity First Foundation Facebook Page or you may go to their office at:
- Room 207-208 RS building #906 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City.
- Look for:
- Ms. Cristel Trinidad, RSW
- Ms. Christine Feliciano
- Mr. Reygie Cruz
- Visit https://www.charityfirst.ph/ website
You may visit their office from 9:00AM to 3:00PM to reserve your slots.
Get Latest Updates on Facebook
Join Phil Edukasyon Facebook Group for Philippine Scholarships, Education programs, Cash Assistance programs, Civil Service Exams and Government Job updates.
[Source: Charity First Foundation FB Page]